Sunday, October 26, 2008

Updates

It has been 5 days since i last update the blog. Reason being, I am too busy and too occupied with my endless work.

We start with Wednesday.

It was work as usual for me but after work, Yati and I had to attend a dinner at Singapore Expo Hall 1. The Yellow Ribbon Project Appreciation Dinner.

As our company had made some donations to the project, we were allocated to 2 seats. Funny that the upper management did not want to go and had passed to us to go. I was seated among directors, general managers and what ever else is there. Yati and I chose to ignore them and enjoy ourselves.

Not much happening over Thursday and Friday except the fact that I started to issue cheques to pay for my bills. That's a first and I am wondering if it will pull through. I should have issued 1 first and see if my signature is valid.

However, i was looking forward to the weekend as it is a long weekend for me. Deepavali falls on Monday!

Saturday - went to Tity's, Suzy's and Yati's home. It was quite a schedule. Furthermore a member of our party had misled me to think that it would be just "us" kind of group so end up, i went out with 2 mak dara..hahahaaa

Rinah and Ros has graciously accompanied me to Suzy's and Yati's place.

There are pictures of course but as usual, i forgot to bring the USB along with me. (i am updating the blog from mom's home)

However, if you wish to see my picture i believe it would be available at Rinah's facebook profile. She has graciously tagged the pic to me. But then again, i dont think you all are missing out on anything.

I am still the same person except i have gained weight (AGAIN!)

Till then, I will update you all again as I have breakfast to devour now (Yes it Mcdonald's delivery) and i got a few houses to go again later. :)

Hugs

Edz

No comments: