Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Updates!


I am still in the mood for festivities and really has no mood for work.



As usual, the month end closing for September 2008 has just been completed and i am slowly struggling to do the invoices.



A colleague is away on a four month maternity leave (i assumed its four since Lee Hsien Loong's announcement) and I was asked (sorry its told) to take over all her duties. She left in the first week of September. Her replacement only came in on the last week of September.



Can you believed that I was working on Hari Raya morning as well? I was with another colleague in the office at 5.30 am!



After that I went back to Jesz place to get ready, bought a cake (as it was my sis's birthday as well).



Jesz kindly offered to sponsor the cake! (thank you!)



I stayed at home till Sunday before returning on Monday.



Overall for Hari Raya, I had 2 suits to wear this year.



A full white baju melayu and a batik shirt.



Pictures will be up on the blog soon.



No comments: