Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ayam Penyet

The day began with a wonderful breakfast of Nasi Lemak. I was a  bit shocked as i saw my boss car parked in the carpark. 

A quick sms confirmed it. However didn't see him at the area. 

After breakfast, it was back to home to bring in the laundry and fold the clothes. 

At 2.30 pm, i took a shower before going out to town. Walk around and end up eating Ayam Penyet for lunch.

Went down to Muji, enjoy a catwalk show followed by dinner. 

I think this is the only day that i ever ate Nasi Ayam Penyet twice, once for lunch while the other for dinner. 

*for those of you who does not know what is ayam penyet, i suggest you google it.

Reach home about 8 pm. Prepared the dinner (the ayam penyet which i bought) followed by shower.

Had a new back brush for me to use to brush my back. Courtesy of someone :) hehe Thank you! 

Someone's bday coming soon - what should i get for this someone?  

My quest for a bday gift will start next week - it will remain a surprise for you. :) don't ask what is it.. just make yourself available on that day itself :) hugs hugs hugs.

There is nthing much happening today and hence the boring entry. I m thinking of a title to talk about tomorrow evening. Had it in my mind today but wonders if i should proceed to talk about it.

Oh well... till tomorrow then we shall know.

Adios.

Edz

2 comments:

TT said...

Happy Hari Raya. Hazman

Edzwan said...

Thanks Hazman :)