Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Senuman 2008

The title above may sound strange and there is not even a direct translation for it. If any of you knows the word in English after reading what it is about do tell me about it.

Senuman is a group activity and it involves money. Basically we are borrowing money from each other.

It is a good way to do compulsory savings and the basic principle of it are:

1. Trust
2. Money

This time round, Yati is leading it. A total of 11 persons are playing and a total amount of $1200.00 will be given each month.

Each players will have to contribute $100.00 while Jati contributes $200.00.

Mom and I chose to play this time round as it helps us to save a bit of money. 

Our payout will be in Dec 08 for me and mom is July 09.

I think i can use some of that money for the driving practical lessons that I have to pay. 

I hope all will go well as the last round, someone didn't pay up and he owes 5 players $500.00. ($100 per month for 5 months straight) 

That's about it for now, All that goes well will ends well. 

No comments: