Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Open House Open House

It has been 14 days since 1st of Syawal. However we are still celebrating Hari Raya. House visits are still happening and the invitation for open house is still being extended.

As for myself, I have 2 open house this weekend. One on Saturday while the other on Sunday.

Apart from that, I will rot at home unless there is more invitations being extended within the next few days.

It has been an uneventful day. Life goes on for me. Work is still a priority. The difference is I seems to be playing "Aunt Agony" today.

For some reasons, colleagues are coming up to me, sharing with me their problems; work or family, i listen to all.

Sometimes i do want to be heard too. Life is such. We need to relieve our problems somewhere.

Mom always tells me that some people do not like to know our problem. In some aspect, she might be right but as we are humans, we have to "let go" somehow.

She advises us (her children) to constantly keep to our prayers, read the Al Quran more, find out the meaning and dua as and when we could.

Only with such constant discipline, will then the path is clear for us to walk and it is never clouded with fear or uncertainties.

This is the reward for those who choose to follow the right path.

Enough nagging for now, we chat again tomorrow...

No comments: