Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Birthday - events for the day




Good Evening,

As i typed this,  it just occurred to me that the last 2 post was dated 7th October 2008. 

My birthday is actually today - 8th October 2008 and the last 2 post was actually posted at 5 am today. 

I am  not sure what caused that error though - as the time zone settings is correct. 

Anyway, after i posted the last 2 entries, i went back to sleep and woke up at 7.30! Late!!!!
By the time i finished showering and all those morning stuff, it was already 8 am. 
I quickly grab my clothes to wear, sprayed the F by Ferragamo followed by the hair spray.

Looks good, feel good - it is my birthday after all. 

Quickly went down and took the cab to work - managed to reach by 8.40 am. 

Walked in and was introduced to the new colleague, Y
ang as he is called. A china born guy but pretty smart. Understand from my boss he is a master degree holder. I feel that he should not even be with us but to go somewhere else and work. 

Received my first birthday sms for the day and all the subsequent ones -

Joey - KL 
Aunt Fatima - Singapore
Jesz - Singapore
Isaac called - Singapore
Idil - Singapore
David - Singapore
Family - Singapore
Aunt Ramlah - Singapore

There were countless calls, handshakes that I received. Not inclusive the msn messages, the emails that i received.

To all of my friends, thank you for the well wishes! I love you guys. 

I left office at 12.30 and walked around town. Had a simple Nasi Ayam Penyet for lunch before i chose to head back home.

Dinner was simple. For the first time, i had my way and went to Secret Recipe as shown on the photos above. 


Someone bought this book for me. I didn't get my Gucci but I don't mind a book. I saw it at Times Book Store earlier in the day and was contemplating of getting it but i chose to forego it.
Told it to that someone and he bought it for me..how nice... :) 

Perhaps the next one i would like to get is the book on Barrack Obama. 

That's about it for now. 

No comments: