Sunday, October 19, 2008

Old School Mate

When I woke up today, I feel very excited.

Why? Today I would be meeting an old school mate whom I have never met for the past 11 years.

Her name is Ms Siti Fadilah. Married and has 4 cute active kids! 

Prior to her visit, I was out to Juzzie's place. Another old pal whom i have known for the past 10 years or so. 

Piccies I have but you got to wait a while till Tuesday before I can show it to you. 

Juzzie's place was fun to be in. Apart from the gorgeous deco, there were plenty of food to fill the tummy.

There were many visitors and majority are PLUs. Nothing strange to me. I also learnt that he still has a younger sister who is still at school. 

Went with Idil but i left before he do because I have to go to another open house.

But as i left Juzzie's place, I feel so tired and hailed the cab and decide to go home - considering that the sky looks dark and i don't like to travel in the rain.

As i reached home, i chat online,update my face book and that's about it.

Following that, I went out to get something for Fadilah and family as she told me she would be coming at night.

Received messages from her that she would be going to Adawiyah's wedding - another ex school mate.

She went to Haleena's place which is at Marsiling before coming to my place.

She arrived about close to 10pm and we had a good chat till about 11.

She is no longer the shy Fadilah. More talkative now, and very very different.

I guess each one of us change as days passed by.

Tomorrow would be another busy day for me...Till then,

Edz

No comments: