Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Jalan Raya and Outing

The last post that i write in was done in the wee hours of Sunday morning. Please note that the activities mentioned is for Saturday.

Today is another long day for me.

After jalan raya, went Orchard road with mom and dad. It was good to walk together just the 3 of us.

Dad was hungry and was asking me for malay food. We were then at Takashimaya. Where the hell you find malay food at Taka?

I was at the basement and i look up and saw Delifrance. Hence I asked mom and dad if they are keen to go Delifrance. Mom is game for it while dad looked nervous. (my dad is veryyy uncomfortable in restaurants)

Mom ordered a baked rice chicken with lots of cheese and a lil curry while dad ordered a teriyaki Chicken sandwich.

Also included was a glass of iced lemon tea for mom, a capuccino for dad and a cafe mocha for me.

I didnt order anything as I am still full.

I thought I would be footing the bill - but dad stopped me and said he will pay. (THANK YOU DADDY!)

After that as we walked slowly to the Orchard MRT Station, I made mom and dad to walk around the level 1 of Taka and we went to those boutiques that mom seldom wants to go in.

For the first time, she finally went to Coach boutique to take a look at the handbags. I can tell she likes it very much.

I tell myself to work harder for my family. I hope there are better things to look forward to - Insya Allah.

With Mom's constant prayer and dad's constant support I believe i can do it.

Till Then.

Look out for the piccies tomorrow night :)

No comments: