Friday, October 17, 2008

Slow Friday

Finally the weekend is here again.

I woke up early, went for breakfast and then to work. Guess what I had? Half Boiled Eggs and 2 slices of Roti Kaya.

Reach office, start to go thru the pile of rubbish on my table.
After work, i went home, showered and went out for dinner with someone.

Paid for dinner with my HSBC card - the first transaction for the card.. :) and then went to Apple to take a look at the ear piece and end up getting the ipod shuffle - why?

Ipod Shuffle $78.00 and with 10% discount. I wanted the ear piece which was priced at $55.00.

Now if you were me, which one would you buy? I think i made the right choice didnt i?

I went to get chocolates for the upcoming open houses that I will be attending over the weekend. Fadilah - an old school mate from secondary school and sms me to inform me that she will be coming to my place for hari raya as well ( i havent seen that girl for the past 10 years)

Now a mother of four! hahaha...I wonder what will she be like. Must hold back my tongue a lot!

She was one of the smartest and brightest student when we were in the same class. She was humble unlike one of them who thinks to highly of herself...haha..i dont give a damn anyway..i dont even acknowledge any of them. :)

Oh well..its going to be a busy weekend for me. I better rest well now and I hope to update the blog with more piccies.

Till then see ya.

Edz

No comments: