Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Turning 27..

Time flies really fast.
A week after Hari Raya and after my sister's birthday.

It has been an interesting year from my last year's B-day to this year's B-day.

I believed is about time that I move forward in life and make some minor or major adjustments:

1. To get my driving license.
2. To earn more money
3. To truly understand and complete the tafsir

That is what I aim to be.

For the past year, I believed that I have been

1. very angry
2. very sensitive

Perhaps i am too emotionally attached to my work and very defensive towards my work. My boss has been telling me to let go as at the end of the day a job should not destroy a relationship between colleagues and not to let it affect family time.

Easier said that done but nowadays i just try to do my best and learn to let go what I can never complete on time.

This is not about me being inefficient but there is a lack of manpower in my department and our customer base is increasing each day.

I am glad i am not alone facing this as it is a shared sentiments among all my colleagues.

I just hope that changes would arrive soon.

No comments: