Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I cook?

Apologies for not updating the blog. I was simply too tired yesterday.

What happened was, I had to cook for my colleagues. The menu was udang goreng kari, omelette and potato-carrot soup.

It was nothing spectacular but it made me, Hui Lee and Yati full. Jati was fasting hence didn't join us.

I am learning how to cook other dishes. A bit of this and that - all this is in preparation if one day, i have to cook on my own - u never know. Now my mom is my teacher.

I am not sure how i fared but i truly believe it was Ok. The udang kari is just a simple dish and the soup was something that i learnt from Yati and improvise a bit on the taste.

Well all in all, it was not too bad. There were some leftovers which i brought home to eat.

Thank you Yati for helping to cook the rice.

Thank you for letting me to cook for you and Hui Lee! :)

Next time we can have more when Rin is back and I hope to think of some new dishes to try.. :)


No comments: