Friday, October 17, 2008

Tiring Thursday...

Hi Guys,

I apologise as I was too tired to blog on Thursday night. Reason being i slept only for about 4 hours on Wednesday night.

By the time i reach home and done with dinner, I felt tired and sleepy.

Shared a cab with a colleague who wanted to go to the nearest MRT - end up i dropped her at Clementi while i went on my way home for dinner.

Slept at 10 pm. VERY EARLY. usually my bed time is about 11 or so.

Before I slept though i manage to call HSBC to verify on my card that I just received and also the cheque book

Guess what - i forgot how my signature looks like. I have this bad habit of not keeping to 1 signature.

Yes, i got the HSBC Gold Card and Citibank has been calling me to sign up as well (for the past 2 months) but HSBC came first since they send the courier to get me to sign the form.

Nice card i guess but i prefer their classic and i find the gold card a bit too old for me..i m 27 not 72; Credit limit is sufficient for my needs i hope *Evil Smile*

Till then...

Edz

No comments: