Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday - The Boring Day?

I will refrain as much as I can from using the word Monday Blues.

No doubt all of us feels the same IF we choose to feel that way. I chose to feel positive about it - knowing full well how bad the day can really be.

As usual, I can actually wake up without any help from the alarm clock. It feels as if that there is a "clock" in me to actually "tells" me when to wake up. 

Knowing as to how all morning should start and how it would be, there is no point going thru what I actually did. 

I left the home without my work pass and I actually remembered it while waiting for the lift.

After getting it and was well onto my way, I keep thinking of how my day would be.

Once I reached, my colleague is already there. (darn i thought i would be the first to arrive) 
I went to my desk, ruffle thru the messy table and sigh. It would take sometime to clear this.

A thought came to my mind, mom's word's " Cekal dan Tawakkal" and I remembered reading a quote from the Al Quran came to me 

Allahu waliyyu allatheenaamanoo yukhrijuhum mina alththulumati ilaalnnoori waallatheena kafaroo awliyaohumu alttaghootu yukhrijoonahum mina alnnoori ilaalththulumati olaika ashabu alnnari hum feeha khalidoona

"Allah is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness He will lead them forth into light. Of those who reject faith the patrons are evil ones: from light they will lead them forth into the depths of darkness. They will be companions of the fire, to dwell therein (For ever)"

(Al Baqarah : 257)
The important sentence to me in this is "Allah is the Protector of those who have faith"

No matter how bad you are, you must have your faith with you. Always remember that Allah provides and guides everyone. 

Truly, such a simple sentence brought tears to my eyes. I  breath deeply and gladly i put all my troubles in my heart to Allah. 

You never knew how such a simple act of "surrender" had change my day. I feel so much in peace even though i know that the things i do can never end. 

I feel so good and I can still laugh together with Adeline - Alhamdulillah! 

Probably Adeline is the angel here. She is such a simple girl (no worries be happy attitude that seems to be contagious).

I am glad and I am contend. 

By the time i left office at 7 pm, all the tedious tasks seems to be done. 

ALHAMDULILLAH! 


No comments: