Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend! :)

Parent's home

The wait is finally over...after the Subuh, i got my younger brother to buy breakfast at MacDonald's while i had the noodles.

Around 1130 i fetch my youngest sister from her weekend religious class and we all took a cab to airport.

Once reach at 12pm, made enquiries on the maxi cab and also went to take a look at the flight arrival.

They will reach at 1...

since it was early, we head to Polar for snacks as youngest one is hungry.

Around 12.45 we head down to the arrival hall..and went to peek around...I was looking around when i saw Dad's elder Sister and her husband came..they are there to fetch my dad as well....

He asked me if he can send my parents home..i m like...u r already there might as well..

exactly at 1.10pm, we saw our dad and our mom strolling out towards their belt and their eyes were searching for us until they spot our waving hands....Dad was shavedddd :P

Baggage very slow...by the time they came out it was 1.40...

I gave them a good hug.. :) so since my uncle is sending them home...and i remembered they went away with 1 big bag and 1 small hand carry but now they have 2 big bags, 2 hand carry...wah wah wahhhhhh!~


I got a jubah, a ring, a songkok haji, a shirt (a bit tight though) .. so happy :) Alhamdulillah ! :)

They actually bought a lot of things...but i was looking forward to drink the Zam Zam water...

Oh well...guests started streaming in and we were kept bz..hence the late update coz i was very tired..

Sunday morning, wake up..breakfast and then prepare to go out for a wedding function.....guests came again....

I am totally tired..but happy and satisfied..

Now i have to wait for the pic which i took with the bride earlier today....and my sis text me to inform me that my primary school mate  best friend - Jamalulail send his wedding invitation (hand delivered) today to me ! wow...it was sent by another friend - Suhadi ...another primary school mate...

oh well both getting hitched as well..

Syukur Alhamdulillah :)

good nite peeps! :)

No comments: