Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 6 without our parents

I was on MC today - my legs were in pain and i was running a slight fever. Went to the doctor and managed to get an MC for today.

My siblings were babbling about why mom didnt call them yesterday and i made a point to call them this morning at 7 am (their time which is 12 pm Singapore's)

No one answered.

After a few minutes dad returns my call! Alhamdulillah!

They are fine and Dad said they didnt call because they wanna leave some balances as he has yet to top up the line.

i m fine with that.

He asked me if i wanna have anything else there..i wish i could say - come back quickly please.. :)

haha..but nah held my tongue on that one.

it was a fast one but i overheard my mom's voice - that my dad had his head shaved! ahha! cant imagine how he look like!

Anyway I slept from 3 plus to 6 plus after taking medication..was soooo bump~!

Taught the 2 younger ones on the Al-Baqarah...and had din din- Rin cooked Fish sambal and stir fry broccoli with carrots - yum yum!

Monday was ayam masak merah , tuesday was sambal goreng, wednesday was fish and thursday was dalcar with roti kirai..

I m cooking nasi goreng sambal for breakfast ( request by the kids) and sister will cook chicken rice for lunch...

and i m going to rest the whole day before going out tomorrow to fetch the youngest one from Takashimaya.

Oh well hope all will be well - Insya Allah.

No comments: