Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 4 without our parents

I left home for office at 7.15 am and while on the way i fall asleep.

I was aware that i was listening to CTKD - Sebagai Teman when i start to doze when i heard a voice - "mak kau dah takde"

My tears stream down my cheeks - thank God i had my Gucci on. Then i woke up and realise i m in the train. How embarrassing.

Reached office in an emo state. about close to 9 am, my phone rang! it was Dad!

Mom told me that they reached the Holy City about midnight, put their luggage down, had something to eat and shower before doing tawaf and sa-i..right about 2 am or so.. they reached back hotel at 3 or 4 am ...and they went shopping (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?)

I asked mom how's the Kaabah? is it big? how was her feeling?

For those who dont know what is Kaabah, it is the cube structure that is covered by a black cloth with gold thread.

She said yes it is big...she cant describe it..she felt happy sad...i believe her..i shared her feelings too!

she told me what she bought and she got my ring for me :)

I gave her my white and purple gold with diamonds ring as we all are aware of the fact that Malay Muslim Men cannot wear gold (regardless what type of gold as long as it has gold or mixed we still cant wear it) and in exchange she bought me a new ring.

I am ok with it and i trust her taste

Apparently she is enjoying herself.

She calls again while i was showering at home - manage to speak to her...hmmm dad's leg is bleeding. thank God they had brought along all sorts of medication - antibiotics, cream etc.. so it is in control now.

They were leaving for Asar and we had just done our Isyak....how nice to pray at Masjidil Haram and pray anywhere coz all around the Kaabah is the kiblat!

Spoke to my siblings today on Saturday weekend plan. Probably going Vivo City to walk walk..and eat dinner outside.. :) have to bring them out too lah :)

oh well..hope all will be well :)

Hugs!

No comments: