Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 2 without our parents

I woke up early but laze till like 6.10 am...

woke my brother up as he needs to report to camp and i use the shower at my mom's room..

could not find the bloody shaver so went to work in a mess.

cleared lots of things..

bz with work as i was on leave for 3 days last week..and was doing work, sms-ing my sisters and brother and father (yes he sms me..)

finally about 1322 pm which is about 822 am in Madinah..he called! haha...manage to speak to dad and mom..
they went to Masjid Nabawi...the prophet's mosque! Alhamdulillah..i m so happy to hear that.. :)

Dad surprised me further by getting a new SIM Card from there ( for easy communication purpose) hahaha i m impressed!

Sisters went to do grocery shopping ( i gave them some suggestion for breakfast and their lunch)

Dearest Rin and her maid cook ayam masak merah and stir fry cabbage with egg.. taste nice.. :)

all in all is a simple day...just that it is only without our parents by our side...

13 more days before they return~! look forward to seeing you daddy mommy!

PS: Rin got the face mask for me today and i think it works well with me... sis face looks so clear after using it..i dont think 2 pack is enough for me..i should buy 4 more ! hahaha

No comments: