Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 12 without our parents

They called like at 830 pm....Singapore time.. Mentioned that they are at Jeddah's Trident Hotel.

Gave me the hotel number and i called them quoting their room number to the operator :)

Talked to mom..said that she will be leaving Jeddah tomorrow night (friday 7.30pm is the schedule) but God knows what time she will actually leave and land Singapore

Aniwaeeesss...yours truly will hold a welcome back function on Saturday itself.

OHHHH! must shareee

My darn irritating uncle insisted to bring my grandma over on Saturday..if he didnt bring her home he is going to get a thrashing from me...a earful...SEBAKUL AKU KASI KAU! Siap lerrrrr

Anyway my sister answered his call (thank God). Told him that I will fetch mother with Dad's side (to divert him away from fetching mother at airport)

Sister told him mom might get delayed as usual (Saudi Airlines arent really the best airlines in the world)

so dont hope of seeing them by 1 or something...tell them to come later..

I tell u this guy really get on my nerves....

Sometimes i wonder why he is still around...should be gone by now..darn irritating...

haiz...i miss u mother, father... :(

No comments: