Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 7 & Day 8 without our parents

The very reason for 2 days of entries is simple. I fall asleep yesterday night. I was soooo tired that i fell asleep and woke up at 9 am today!

Yes woke up with a fever that i had to miss the 2 weddings that was scheduled today.

Day 7

Saturday - the outing day. For breakfast we had nasi goreng sambal. I cooked it. Nuggets and hot dogs as well.

For Lunch we had Chicken rice. combine effort between me and my sister.

The youngest one had to go to Taka for a school programme. She was the helper for some dance group ..doing their make up for them.

At 4.45 the 3 of us (me, khai and Euniz) left home to meet her at Taka. Walk about at Taka and then head to Harbourfront for dinner @ pizza hut. Yes i paid..cost me a bomb.

walk about at Vivo and reached home slightly after 9.

think the rest was so tired they slept after shower..whereas i slept after 11-ish.

Dad and mom called a few times, line got cut off due to prepaid low. They were fine and still happy shopping and praying

I was meddling with FB when i think halfway i fall asleep. by the time i woke up, it was close to 9 am! hahha

Day 8

Ate whatever is in the kitchen i actually finished up the leftover chicken rice.

Dad and mom called. Dad call me at 10.55 which is 5.55 over there and i can hear the Azan Subuh in the background.

Dad said he could not get any money out from his MasterCard POSB. I told him dont worry, will try to get it settle for him.

I called DBS and talk to the person. After that sms Dad as i dont wanna disturb him praying.

Dad called again later to mention that he tried everything but still cant. I told him give me a while. I check the net and locate the bank that is in Makkah vicinity.

I tell u, this Arabs customer service have very poor service. They are impatience and rude. I never had a bank customer service officer raising their voice at me - even though I OWE them money!

(doesnt $55.00 in your credit card outstanding that you forgot to pay means owing them still?)

Anyway i made my point and i just put down the phone. They have to learn how to talk to people properly. Take a leaf out of Singapore then.

Dad and mom called again. This time round Dad worries in case the money he brought is not enough. I told him what the bank officer told me and get him to use his Visa instead to go the bank branch to withdraw based on cash advance. He told me to put in another $1K on his POSB everyday account from our main family account.

I did that and at the same time he withdraw 5k Saudi Riyal ! hahahaha

5K saudi riyal = SGD 1800!

I asked him u planning to buy every neighbour a gift or something?  He got a shocked too..he confused a bit..but he said it's ok..will transfer the money back when he is back in SG!

seems they are happy there and enjoying...well it's the last weekend. I will see them again next weekend = insya Allah :)

Nitez Peepz..that's my entries for today.

Oh by the way, i am planning and seriously planning on my bridal services...now gathering all the things to be bought..insya Allah by August 10 i should be ready. Amin.

But going on slow so taking only on engagements and ROMM. :)

No comments: