Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 10 without our parents

I called Dad..and he called me later in the evening. That's because i send an sms requesting for a jubah for Sarini's husband.

Something piss me off this evening.

That beloved uncle called. Spoke to my sister and was very adamant to know my mom's ETA.

I refused to give!

Next he wanted Grandma to come my place on Friday night...~ i was like Hellooooo you dont want to let my mom rest first for a week or two before or what?

Then he mentioned something about ambil berkat orang baru balik Makkah..i m like...so superstitious? Is there such rule? I only remember that i kiss them because they are finally back with us..dalam niat di hati sikit pun nak ambil berkat or watever because RAHMAH datang dari Tuhan..bukan manusia..and if  u want rahmah then u must know what to do in order to get it from Him~

I think he insist to get my mom back which i will not allow. i get to see them first..they are my parents...

so darn irritating!

No comments: