Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 5 without our parents

Parents didnt call anyone today. I assume they are busy with their stuff.

Had a meeting with my department people...and yes as usual its always so crappy one..

i give up.

Went to work early because of the training...the meeting lasted till 5 pm. I was suppose to leave at 4.45..

yes end up i take cab to the camp again. But not too bad i improved compare to the last one. :)

Alhamdulillah , its the last session time to slow jog and recover... :)

When i was leaving the camp,  sis called and tell me that my uncle asked my sis if my parents had reach the Holy City. He request that my parents to pray for the well being of all the siblings and hopefully mend the broken ties.

Knowing my parents i believe they will do it lah..but i have to jalankan amanah orang u see..if not later people say i busuk hati. :P

yes i dont like that uncle...he is full of crap because he behave as if he is the only who learns or deepens his religious fervour into Islam.

If we ever shared our credentials in Islam, i think he will be shocked and probably die or something but we never believe in showing off. In fact when my sister told him where she is right now, he gave her a look of disbelieve.

Another cousin eyes bulge when i started conversing in pure Arabic with another cousin. Yes that was showing off... but practise makes perfect u see?

hehehehe...

Anyway good nite to all..i m super duper tired..and please pray for my parents will ya? love u lots.. muacks!

No comments: