Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 11 without our parents

It is Day 11 without our parents. It is also their final night in Makkah. They will be leaving for Jeddah tomorrow - Thursday. I believe they will spend a night there before heading to take the plane on Friday evening and back home by Saturday. Time TBA.

Sister told me that Grandma called to inform she will be coming on Sunday. Dont underestimate the influence i had over my other aunties and uncles. See now the tables are turn.

You may not like me but others like me. Dont point 1 finger at me coz the rest of the fingers are pointing back at you. I never disturb ur life so dont disturb mine.

Whatever it is, i engaged a caterer to help prepare food for parent's return on Saturday (yes i dont expect to cook).

Also,  it will be a small gathering of close relations to welcome them home. I will be the first at the airport.... :)

Greet them, kiss them and hug them ! :)

yay!

No comments: