Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Meet Up.

Within a week or so, I was reunited with my old friends from NSS. 

It is amazing on how memories of the past came up the moment i see each and every single photo that appear before me. 

And within that week, i managed to organize a small meet up for some old friends that I treasure and have a good relationship with.

There were 5 responds but only 3 turn up. The other 2 had some commitments to catch up with.

Even though it was such a short outing, i treasure it because it is the beginning of a long road ahead. I am very sure that this friendship would last.

Here are the details:

What : It's Just Lunch Baby!

For: Edz's good friends

Why: To catch up on lost time!

Who responded:

Siti Fadilah
Nur Ashikin 
Nor Shamsiah
Rafeza 
Nurasyiqin
Me!

Who attended:

Siti Fadilah
Nur Ashikiin
Nor Shamsiah
Me!

I actually wanted to go to a nice restaurant but being CNY, there were snaking queues at the restaurant. so end up we have lunch at BK - GV - Yishun

Northpoint changed a lot too. I guess everyone wants it to be bigger but i am not sure if bigger means better.

Sham came late but its ok :) we waited for her before buying lunch together.

Oh how much we laugh, we chat and we joke...its really amazing..and truly, goss goss is also part of it (its natural i guess)

Well enjoy the photos ladies.

Edz

No comments: