Thursday, January 22, 2009

Friendsssssss!

Facebook is a very ideal platform for us to meet old friends. And of course when i mean friends, those whom i have grown to know, love, cry, get angry with, upset and being of course the biatch...during my growing up years.

You see - i was surrounded by girls most of the time - and i dont deny it.

Why I am more sensitive to a ladies' feelings is because i have learnt over the years to understand them. Does that make me part woman? I dont know :) hahaaaaaaaaaaaa

No doubt, it did bring back memories though. Good and Bad, they are part of my life. The experiences was my dugaan - to put it that way...

Over the course of 3 days, I have gathered more friends compared to a year since signing up.

Of course my long lost bestie - Ms Nur Ashikin, we bump into each other a year ago at the train station and has kept in touch since.

Hence being the person that I am 10 years ago, and nothing has really changed much aside that I picked up too much bad habits, I had called for a meet up.

It was supposed to be a meet between Dilah & Rafeza and can you b elieve the list expanded???

I invited Shikin and Shamsiah - another bestie...

Now there are 5 of us..and I extend it to another 3.

HAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

Am i crazy? no....each of them has contribute a bit to my life and I will remember them always.

They were there during my happier moments, during my sad moments and during those times where i think that no one ever loved me..they were my friends whether i like it or not :)

But of course a part of me stilll has that bittered, unforgiven feeling that refused to go away. I have never never never feel that I belong to some people's life and I was just a mere "soul" in that school...

I am glad it was the past and i am glad i found those whom i called friends and I am glad I am meeting them soon.

27th January 2009
Tempat Jatuh Lagi DiKenang,Inikan Lagi Tempat Bermanja...


Edz

No comments: