Sunday, January 11, 2009

Apologies!

To My Faithful Readers,

First and foremost, I apologise for the very late update.

The reason being, I did not have any internet connection as a friend moved house from Clementi to Jurong East.

When it was finally activated yesterday, I did not even update anything as I have to go back to mom's place at Woodlands.

Here I am on a Sunday morning, updating my blog - right after I got back from the market with mom,dad and bro.

Well here are my recents encounters for the week.

31st December - Help a friend to move house from Clementi to Jurong East. Been staying there since.

1st January 09 - Nothing much except working thru out. As a matter of fact, I have been working non-stop since 1st January and yesterday (09/01/09) was my first break after 9 nine days suffering in the office.

There is so much i want to talk about and I will think carefully before i write it out as that is my intention.

To Those who been peeping thru but not seeing anything new - I am sorry and I thank you for your support.

Oh by the way, those who have face book, please add me - edzwan yunos

I guess it is not too late to wish all of you a Happy New Year and hopefully, we will all be well in the year 2009 - amidst the crisis.

Hugs

Edz

1 comment: