Sunday, January 18, 2009

LCD TV!

I was out with J on Saturday morning to Funan. At Challenger, we saw Samsung LCDs on offer.

A 42" inch going for $1399 and has the option of getting another LCD Tv or a Hi-Fi set.

I thought that was too big and I saw a 32" going for $1099.00 and it has the same option as the other one.

I quickly call home and asked mom if we should get it. It was a last minute offer before CNY which i think was a good deal.

Dad called again later and said to discuss when I am home.

:( Mom was not really keen as the TV at home was still in good condition whereas, I was thinking more for my dad - who wanted the TV badly.

My idea, get the TV, sell the other free one away and use that money to pay off part of the credit card that is used to pay for the purchase. At least we need not pay off the whole of $1099 or $1399 right?

Oh well, since it was a NO on Sunday afternoon, i guessed we just have to wait for the next offer :)

and I hope, i wont missed out on this again.

No comments: