Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Suria KLCC

A trip suggested by Jesz which took me by surprise.


I have always thought that he is not a fan of the public transport and when he suggested, i readily agreed and keep all opinions to myself. :)


We left home about 11am and uncle (Jesz's dad) drove us to Taman Bahagia Station. From there we took the train down to KLCC.


At KLCC, I did not take any photos but i did make a round tour of the shops. Very expensive wor..might as well buy from SG (even after discounts) :)

However I bought a brooch for my mom. I like a silver brooch from a shop that I went to in Royal Selangor (but it was not Royal Selangor) but i find that paying RM500.00 for it was a bit extravagant and i know mom will wear it only occasionally (perhaps next time if i earn maybe $50K per month!)

Then we bought Dunkin Donuts! I am disappointed that there were no more munchkins being sold! Bangau kan???

End up we bought the normal donuts for like 5 get 1 free for RM11.50.

Oh one more thing, Jesz bought me to Madam Kwan. A fine restaurant (very noisy though) serving local food but with high price. Not as pricey as Hilton KL Nasi Lemak (RM 50.00 for a plate).

I had the Nasi Bojari and Jesz had the Nasi Lemak.

I regret not trying the assam laksa though!

After that we reach home and eat and tido. What else is there if you are on "vacation"?

No comments: