Wednesday, December 24, 2008

PutraJaya, Sunway & Midvalley.

Joey was kind enough to offer to take me out yesterday.

He drove to his area first to get my jeans altered before driving to Putrajaya for phototaking.

I remembered going to Putrajaya when it first opened but the land at that time was still barren and not much of greeneries.

That has changed. It was still as hot as ever though :)

From Putrajaya, he drove to Sunway for me to shop (again). I am a fussy shopper. Who doesn't like cheap bargains right?

Hence I bought another 3 pairs of shirt and it all cost me less than SGD 80!

After walking miles in Sunway, we proceed to Midvalley for dinner. He gave me a treat at this cafe - Little Penang Cafe.

My opinion? - Food takes good and affordable :)

After Midvalley, i had to get Ramly Burger for Jesz who wanna have it for supper.

Found it and reached home by 9.40pm!

It was really pitch dark outside his home..no wonder he sms me asking me where am I....

Oh well, by the time i reached, it was raining heavily...oh well.. :)

Thank you to Joey for bringing me around.. :)

No comments: