Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Last Week

I am sooo looking forward to this week! 

Why? Because Friday will be the day I will leave from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur.

It seems to be a short week though. As I type out this blog, it is Thursday already - my last day at office.

I was out from Monday to Wednesday evenings shopping for xmas presents and gifts for my brother and sister.

Why do i buy Christmas presents? It is a common practise among me and my colleagues to give (if you can). It need not be expensive but its the thought that counts.

I received my first present - a Chanel Perfume - Allure Homme Sport ( THANK YOU TO RICHARD!)

Enjoy the pictures in the next post. Those are gifts that I actually bought for my colleagues.

It was wrapped and i prepared a nice paperbag for them to carry it in complete with a card.

Hope they enjoy their week!

KL here I come!! 




No comments: