Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kuala Lumpur

Thinking about it, it is exactly almost a year since my trip to Shah Alam. A lot of memories came flooding back to me.

In fact, I intend to revisit the places that I went a year ago apart from going through the malls in Kuala Lumpur.

Sometimes, in life you gain new friends you lose old friends.

Oh..speaking about that, may i appeal to this someone who still has my picture in his blog to kindly remove my picture since I am no longer listed in your life nor you are listed in mine?

What has passed has passed. I really would like to move on from it.

It's nice to know that at one point, you were friends with me and enemies with someone else and the tables are turned again and its the opposite now happens..so be it :)

I am ok with that and I m glad it didnt continue further.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So now at mom's place and just entertained my aunt and cousins who came by to seek advise on a cuzzie's result.

I gave as much advise as I can and my sister contribute as much as she can and they left about 11.30pm.

I do hope that things will turn out well for this family.

May Allah Bless them always.

No comments: