Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hello Again!

Dear Readers,

I apologise for the long lapse.

I discovered something and had to fix it or rather avoid it :)

I even received a few emails from sister and some friends who was wondering what happen.

Dear Readers,

I am very sure that you do visit this blog regularly. Do me favour, link me up so i know who you are.

"Follow this Blog" is available at the side (scroll down please).

I really want to know who are my readers.

What has happen to me the past few days?

This week it was Hajj week and in Islamic Calender, I was born on that day. This week i work for 3 1/2 days as I have to attend June Nita's akad nikah or marriage solemnisation on Friday.

Hence the 1/2 day on Friday. I am not sure if I will be there on Sat/Sun.

Next week will be 4 working days for me as Friday I will be leaving for Kuala Lumpur for a short holiday trip to rest and recharge myself.

Oh by the way, I am looking for a room to rent.

Please let me know if you have any contacts:

The following is my requirement:

Master/Common Room
Preferably areas from Jurong East to Dover (Buona Vista/Clementi/Pandan/West Coast)
Budget $600 - $700
Prefer a wardrobe in the room only.
Aircon
TV Cable
Telephone Line

All for 2 persons - males :) if you have any..email me at edzylee@yahoo.com.sg

Let me know if there is any as I would like to secure it by this or next week and move in by 1st January 2009.

Thank you Readers :)

No comments: