Monday, December 01, 2008

Holiday Trip

As you all know that I have mentioned before, I am going for a holiday trip from the 19th December 2008 to 27th December 2008.

I will be travelling by bus at about 3 pm from Singapore Harbour Front and should reach One Utama at 8 pm.

This would be my second trip by bus. My first trip by bus was last year October 2007.

That would be for the 19th. I will be spending the night at Bandar Utama - a friend's place.

On 20th, depending on situation, I will be send to Kelana Jaya Station to take a trip down to KL Sentral or will be driven directly to KL Sentral.

Why? I will be staying at Hilton Hotel for my shopping trip and meet the friends/cousins session! :)

MUST GO TO and GET:

1. Shoes -> Pertama Shopping Complex
My last experience with this mall was last year. I love the price and shoes. It was a test out for me and I think i will buy more shoes this year.

2. Good bargains

3. Sales.

For those who have good shopping skills, let me know :)

Hugs

No comments: