Thursday, December 18, 2008

Distributing the gifts

Today, everyone seems happy to get their gifts.

Also i bade farewell to dear Adeline. Her last day will be the 19th December 2008...it's so sad but i guess all that is well will ends well.

I hope she will get a good job and a great future ahead for her!

I received a "hamper" of sorts from Yang,Yati,Raymond(s) and Adeline for Xmas.. :) well when i give out it is not because I am expecting anything but rather to mark the occasion for xmas. It is more of a cultural thingy as they always wish us well for both Hari Raya's so i thought since Xmas is the spirit of giving, I gave to what i can afford. :)

I cleared as much as I can..for those that I can't i guess have to wait till i am back.. hehe :)

I am sorry if i cant update much while I am away..but i will try to as soon as i can with wonderful and nice pictures.

Till then..enjoy the holidays

Edz

No comments: