Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday!

I was revelling the Saturday night away until I realised that I have to work on Sunday! :(

Why?

There were some changes to our department's planning and noting that all pending works should be done by Saturday, we decide to be back on Sunday to clear our works.

Sometimes it is not the money that we want. We do need our rest.

We are aware that Hajj will be on next Monday and the idea of working through out the week till next Saturday did not appeal to me.

What disgust me most is while everyone is enjoying on those holidays that usually falls on the 1st of the month, I have to toil my ass away in the office.

1st January - New Year
1st May - Labour Day

These are the 2 confirmed holidays that I have to be at work. It is really tiring.

Anyway, I woke up at 5.45 am today, get myself ready and left mom's place at 6.30am. Took a cab back to Clementi as I have left my ID pass there and bought chee cheong fun for Jesz and prata for myself.

Left for work at 7.30 am and reach about 8 am.

Start working and while waiting for the system to complete what it is supposed to be doing, I look thru all blogs that I have in my list and some others that was recommended.

While reading, I was listening to the malay news on radio.

Sometimes I don't understand what MPs in the malay community is trying to say.

They were saying that malay families should not sacrifice their children's education by asking them to leave school when the family has not enough for them.

I mean which malay family will do that nowadays??? It is soooo in the 60s!

sigh~... i really dont get it...

Enough of that...will update some topics up soon.. there is so muchhhh i wanna talk about :)

No comments: