Saturday, November 15, 2008

Straits Kitchen

Straits Kitchen is a restaurant located at Hyatt Hotel - Scotts Road (beside Far East Plaza)

It is one of the famous restaurant that is certified Halal by MUIS.

I had the opportunity to dine there today as I am celebrating a birthday.

I had made the booking 2 weeks ago and invited Ming & friends.

So at 7pm, there were 4 of us, dining and helping ourselves to the wonderful buffet spreads.

I realised that there are mainly 4 categories,

Nyonya Section
Chinese Section
Indian Section
Indonesian Section

Dessert Section
(all racial types)

We had a wonderful dinner. 

I would really recommend those who have yet to visit this place, to go there. 

However, the charges do not come with the drinks and you are actually just paying for food only.

It was really good and I enjoyed myself very much..so did the birthday Boy!.

Hugs

Edzwan

ps:  I have to apologise for the pictures though. I had thought of bring the camera along but i didn't and had to make do with the Iphone camera. Sorry.

No comments: