Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hope

While I was ironing clothes this morning, I ran through events that have happened for the past week at work.

I speculate what will happen from now on. No one can be certain. One thing for sure, I am no longer in my comfort zone.

A "tiger" has been unleashed and is invading into my territory.

Why tiger? They dont know who you are or what you are or what you do. All they want is to devour you.

That is exactly how i feel right now.

The word dispensable comes too often in my mind.

I had a chat with Orked on Saturday and she told me the same thing too. That when change wants to happen it should be implemented over a period of time. Not immediately and not to expect instant results.

Moreover, there was not enough study to indicate that the current process is redundant.

Orked is of the mind that, unless you wants to go through what we go through, you are not in a position to talk.

I had the same mentality.

Oh well, I appreciate the good times but in times like this, makes me sick of even returning.

A new life must unfold for me. I cannot take it anymore.

Here with I quote a famous officer who used to be my superior -

"Just do what you can, never exceed what you cant"

I was young then and naive and serving the country. But when i think back of what he says, it is true.

Once you exceed your ability, there is a certain expectation that people expects from you.

We are all humans and bound to make mistakes.

All we can is just try our best...

My target? 20th January 2009 - I will make it happen with God's will.

Pray for me

Edz

No comments: