Saturday, May 04, 2013

"Friend"

So I m writing this at 0218 am in the morning because:

1. I happen to be awake and can't go back to sleep
2. I am puzzled over an action of a "friend"

Here's the story goes:

As you all know I did change my Facebook account and I had to selectively add some of you again.

The very reason I did this because:

1. Suddenly I realize that I m exposing those Muslim ladies who tak tutup aurat and I don't wanna be burden by extra dosa for nothing. Hence all pictures of my sister's wedding etc no longer in facebook.

2. I think it's about time not to include people who don't really matter to u anymore.

So anyway, I add a few and some really took their own sweet time to add me back - not offended but I make sure I alway include in a message to let them know who I really am.

As usual, I don't really pay attention until I came across a friend who has this particular friend picture tagged on his Facebook.

Lets name this friend A and our mutual friend B.

So I realize I did send a whatsapp text message to A a few months back, asking how he is etc and it ended there. Busy with work, I lapse contact with him and of course there was no add notification by A.

Prior to that, A was fine with me - joined A to club etc and we laugh sing gossip. The usual crap. The last club session I learnt he got promoted as part of a management team - in the F&B industry. Of course being a true friend I congratulated him as he work hard and believe what he did is right,
Fast forward today, A didn't bother replying to my whatsapp message when I text him today and this was not the first time.

Anyway i try not to make irrelevant speculation as I believe in giving time to others. Anyway during those days that i did went out with him, A was having issues with B ok...and I knew all about it coz A told me. As usual I keep my mouth shut.

Now B tagged his pictures. B is a diva and he has all the characteristic of one and he deserves to be one.

What I cannot understand is, the double face that A is portraying here. It does make me look like a fool isn't it?

Being friends we shared a lot of our personal information and salary is one of them. Of course your salary should go up each year and mine kinda of double since I left finance and joined sales. And my aim is to do double of last year.

This however was not the last topic we discuss after the last meet up. Therefore I don't understand his lack of communication to me or what was that about me that pissed him off.

So I guess, I won't bother to play the guessing game and let it be from now onwards. If he thinks I won't survive I guess he is wrong. Life is cruel but I m not desperate and the reason I wrote this because eventually this will be seen by B and probably A and the world is really such a small place and I just want to be a bitch about it.

Cest La Vie.

No comments: