Saturday, May 04, 2013

Luth Arish

13/4/2013.

Luth Arish was born to lovely couple - Yunizar & Hussien. I was probably excited and but kept my calm.

When I came over to KKH the next day, I still kept my cool as I tell myself the fun starts when he is home.

Thankfully the sister gave birth naturally and she's home 2 days after.

There were variations to his name and I gave my fair share as well - Arish Sulaiman and sister / BIL prefer Luth Arish, taking the name after prophet Luth (Lot / Lut)

I been loving that boy since then, kissing, carrying, cooing, talking crap to a baby who don't understand and fussing. Instantly I realize I love babies.

Anyway Luth Arish sayang, OM loves you. OM btw is a term used by Indonesians for uncle. Malays use Pakcik, Javanese use Paman, Boyanese use Rama. My sister - as ridiculous as ever, insisted to address me as OM hence that got stuck.

I prefer to use Uncle Daddy. Hahahahahaha.

Look forward the day the boy can walk and talk and I'm gonna spoil him rotten. Welcome to the family dear.

No comments: