Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day

And it's here again. I do not understand why such a day exist because, first I don't celebrate it nor I will ever.

Really, do we need a day to show our appreciation to our mothers?

I refuse to pay for those overpriced so called promos they have and to be a sucker at it.

Therefore, here is a list of my excuses that I would probably say to mother why I didn't get her a gift:

1. Mother, everyday is Mother's Day. Our whole life revolves around you too.

2. I thought you told me to save money?

3. My monthly allowance to you exceed any Mother's Day Gift from any of Lee Hwa Jewellery Promo.

4. Sister gave you a grandson. That's the present you been waiting for.

5. Unlike sis, Chanel will never look good on you. Probably a Hermes Birkin.

6. But mother, that PM's wife from the neighboring country has an entire collection and colours. So we shouldn't be getting that for you and copy her. Dad probably has to sell the flat or deplete his savings just to get that for you.

7. Diamond rings Mother? Dad should get that for you..consider it as your 2nd proposal.

8. Oh Yah mother you prefer gold. Let us wait till the gold price to really hit rock bottom.

9. Coz u know we got 2 mothers now in the family. I can't possibly spend gifts for my sister too right? The budget for her exhausted when she got married. I m raising new budget for children's day.

10. Coz mother, what I do now in life is for you. I appear emotionless to you but deep inside only Allah SWT know how deep my love for you is. Like any other child, I only want the best for you.
To you, we are gifts from Him but to us you are His divine choice for us and we are eternally in debt to Him.

You are my mother, and only mother, and we hope as your children, we have not disappoint you too much either.

Happy Mother's Day mak. We love you.
Abah
Aidil Edzwan
Yunizar & Hussien
Khairul
Azhany
Luth Arish

No comments: