Thursday, June 04, 2015

Bachelor Bakes

Bismillah,

In my previous posting, I have mentioned that Bachelor Bakes was created for a purpose.
Aside from baking cheesecakes, tarts and mousse, I am also experimenting with simple home made cookies for sale.

However, my love is still cooking. This bachelor loves to cook.

I cook for family, for my friends, for strangers. I don't mind. It can be tiring however the satisfied look from those whom I cook for makes the tiredness go away.

As the fasting month is approaching, I would like to take orders. It is still open.

Cakes

1. All cakes order is open till 3rd week of Fasting Month or when order is full, whichever is earlier.
2. Payment made in full and delivery charge of $12 will apply.
3. I encourage consolidated orders.

Price as follow:
Cheesecakes - round 9"

1. Plain $49
2. Flavored (Blueberry / Strawberry / Oreo) $55

Blueberry Crumble
1. Square $38
2. Rectangle $45

Oreo Mousse - round 9" - $55
Mousse In a Cup - per box of 16 pcs -$50
Chocolate / White Chocolate Tart - $45

Sweet Treat Snacks (100pcs)
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies - $24 bottle
2. Honey Cornflakes - $18 per bottle

Bulk Purchase:
Honey Cornflakes
4 bottles - $66
8 bottles - $128

Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 bottles - $90

Delivery Additional $8 per location. I encourage consolidated orders.

For more pictures and info do check out BachelorBakes facebook account!

Look forward to your support.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Edz



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.