Monday, June 08, 2015

The Next Lap?

Bismillahirrahmannirrahim,

Over the past 2 days, I was kept occupied - thinking of what I should do next, making arrangements for grandma and aunt bedroom and wardrobe arrangement, instructing Maria what to do during grandma's stay with us etc.

I was also texting and making arrangements to meet up with friends to catch up.

One of them is my dear friend / sister - Shida.

We seldom meet but we kept closely in touch through chats. I updated her about my current situation and she made a suggestion - if I am keen to expand on my culinary.

She explained further if I want to do joint orders and start small with a circle of friends and families.

In my heart there is this mixed feelings.

I am ok to sell cakes or kuehs because it is something I enjoy doing. However, my brand name not that popular yet - so the orders isn't that regular. To sell food is something different and you got to really work hard and ensure that what you sell differs from what others have out there.

However, to me she did made a very good suggestion. I would be doing everything from home - something which I enjoy and like.

I would be occupied from day to night and the tasks would be as follow:

1. Marketing - Promoting the food I am selling
2. Marketing - Buying ingredients
3. Accounting - Costs / P&L
4. Delivery - Cooking and Sending them out.
5. Review / Administration - Checking orders.

There must be a systematic way of doing it and I note there are order forms online which can help to automate the process.

Alhamdulillah, I will consider it. Inshaa Allah - I will be coming up with something this coming Ramadan.

I seek you doa everyone.

Edz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.