Saturday, May 23, 2015

Update 2015

Assalamualaikum,

It has been a while isn't it?
The last blog post was on Nura J. Lovely lady and she just gave birth to a cute baby boy - Oumar. Unique just like the mother.

We are still friends, we catch up and we talk and exchange ideas and opinions. I just met up with her last week - to see Oumar and to catch up after a year since I met them - Nura J, Saat & Alina.

How have all of you been? My apologies for not writing over a year. There are many things that I face and one of it is the death of my Mac White.

I could have used other sources, however, it doesn't feel the same.

Anyway I will share more updates paragraph by paragraph with the first para on....

Luth Arish

He is 2 years old now. Very active boy and exudes so much love that it is almost impossible to be angry with him. Manja yet independent, lovable yet naughty, smart and handsome.

I love him lots you know. I look forward to seeing him each time I am back at parents' place.

That brings to the point of ...

HOME

I moved in to Mr L's place. It was by choice of course - everything is new and so nicely renovated.
Most importantly - rent free.

First & foremost it was close to Recall @ Quality Road. It was next to the Taman Jurong Market - a place I have grown familiar with since working with Recall. It is a 3 mins walk to Masjid Assyakirin where now I frequent for my Subuh, Maghrib & Isyak more than the whole of my life.

We take turns to cook. Usually Mr L cooks since he got a new job at IBP and his regional position means somehow, he works from home all the time.

Saturdays are reserved for marketing, laundry (wash & iron) and baking days. I experimented with cheesecakes in 2014 and a new hobby turn business opportunity came up.

Bachelor Bakes 

In 2014, my interest in culinary expanded to Baking. I experimented with cookies, pastries, cakes and what not.

Still the fuss free lazy person that I am, I focus more on my cheesecakes and tarts. The ladies at Recall get free samples of my latest bakes.

Eventually word spread and I was baking for almost every single friend that I have. There's a list of choices that you can find and I am open for orders for Eid 2015 - cakes and cookies too!
 Do like our page! Click Here!

Family

Suwarti, the bibik is in her 3rd year now and she moved in with the parents from my sister - since my sis decided to have a break from maids for a while. Mom was in an intense diabetic situation last year to which I told her off - have mercy for yourself.

If you want Allah's mercy, you MUST get well. That's her KPI in 2014. I told her she is eating medication which isn't good for her liver or kidneys eventually.

Suwarti's move was timely and she manage the household as good as mom did. Mom now focus on healing and getting better. I can't be much more proud.

Oh...she started to learn how to use the iPad too...to my surprise..

Abah is still the same..always the good fellow at the front but has a long list of complaints later on. He calls it "i dont want to make it worse" situation. *roll eyes*

He wanted to retire from the current job and move to another job to which I said - WORK till they ask you to go.

My youngest sister is with TP and doing her visual merchandising course. Still good at it, though her first  year was full of hiccup and drama.

My brother as usual, hotel line, though I understand that he has upgraded himself. Kudos for listening and keeping up with my nagging.

The other sister, move on from a bank job, to another bank which didn't work and temping. She now works with one of the institution.

Life is still the same, nothing unusual and we all have to grow up to accept changes and challenges. Life is a bit challenging for me now, however, I have to look full ahead in order to be better.

Recall 
I left Recall this year in Feb. Currently now working with a recruitment firm in Jurong East. I was in Recall for close to a decade.

Somehow that Recall thing haven't really left  and I keep comparing what the new company offer / practise against what Recall did.

One good thing however, my "clean desk policy" which was drilled into me by the people in Recall became a habit and the HR Asia Pac commented that I had the most cleanest table among everyone in the office.

Kaplan
I took up studying again in 2014! Manage to get my Diploma in Business Administration, a dream came true for me when ACCA wasn't really working well for me.

I made enemies and friends and later on find out who are friends and who are enemies.

Alhamdulillah :)

Friends
My good friend from NSS - Almarhum Muhammad Firdaus Zainal Abidin pass away in 2013. It was not one of those good thoughts to remember. Full of drama on the day I heard the news from another friend, Siti Salamah.

We haven't met for almost a decade since he told me he was leaving for Germany in 2000. I met a friend of his at the burial site. We exchange contact and from then I found out what actually happen.

Al Fateha for Fir..

Suriana - ever the good friend still. We are in touch, always there and always supportive whenever I need a chat.

Mr L - ever since he is based in KL, the whole house is mine. However, I don't like to be alone and always spend time out of the house. At times I invite friends over for dinner - especially during those long weekend / holidays.

There are many many other friends that I treasure. Those in my FB list at least are the one whom I love to know, how they are doing in their career, their life etc. It's difficult to meet everyone and FB is there for us to know more about each other.

Faith / Religion
There's this relationship between me and Him that I use to have which at times I lost and at times I gain it back. However, I am determine to make it better this time round - for good.

Everyone of us has our own relationship and experiences. No point judging or criticizing. Just learn to live and live to make it better.

Allah SWT will not change our fate unless we change it ourselves first so WE owe it to Him to make it happen.


I am unsure why I bother to find the password, reset it and access this blog again. Maybe it is good to address it again or maybe it is just a phase or maybe I am just being me.

Thank you for reading.

Till my next post....

Love
Aidil Edzwan


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.