Friday, October 16, 2009

Trying Week

It has been a long week. A very trying one.

So much is demand. So much time is spent.

When will it end?

Will it go unwasted?

Will it be unappreciated?

Will it be rewarded?

Will the effort count?

Truly we can spend so much effort at work. But how many of us can proudly say and claim we try or strive to please Allah SWT.

How many of us can claim we do not sin for at least a day?

How many of us can claim that we keep to our prayer timing, we do not gossip, we do not hurt, we do not hate, we love, we share,we care, we ikhlas in everything we do?

For we all are human, and we make mistakes often. Mistakes that can be avoided..if only..:(

Ya Allah,

It has been a very trying week for me,
All that has happen is a test from You for me,
I am thankful that patience is still in me,
Even though i quietly wept before i sleep,
Hoping that it would end.

Ya Allah,
Grant me more patience next week,
Please do not let me hate anyone next week,
Please do not allow anyone to hate me,
Please grant me the very best you can give,
Please Allah Have Mercy on me.

I can only hope
I can only pray
I can only ask
I can only do

The very best that You grant me
Shall i strive to do the best

For only with Your Guidance,
Shall i truly succeed.

Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah.

No comments: