Sunday, October 04, 2009

JB Trip and Jalan Raya



Assalamualaikum :)

As usual, it was my fortnightly JB trip.

It has been a while since i update the blog and some may not be aware of it. I am now concentrating on my AVON business products.

It has been good alhamdulillah :)

so i am continuing with it.

Met up with a friend today as well. I call him YK! :)

And he gave me a cute thing for my coming bday :) THANK YOU! :)

Alhamdulillah so happy to meet up and that's not all...

i went to some of my colleague/bestie's home for jalan raya. They are:

1. Norhayati
2. Idayu aka Adik
3. Nur Ashikin

I miss Idayu! i am soooo happy to be able to see her again.

I am so happy for her too..Married and have a baby now...cute ! :)

and Shikin has been my bestie since secondary and it is just right i have to appear at her place. :)

haiz...all those years... :( i miss all of you!

No comments: