Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Share your burden :)

Today, someone i know, felt very upset, disappointed and sad over something which had happen.

I am not sure how i can cheer him up but i did sent him a short sms..and part of it consist of the following sentence:

"...sometimes things happens for a reason and we will only become a better person if we only learn from it..."

I am not sure how he felt but frankly, this is my most honest and sincere opinion which i can share.

I followed the knowledge that has been provided to me before that Allah SWT will never give me a burden too heavy for me to bear. It is only right that we face our life journey on our own, decide between our faith and our heart and it is only right we choose wisely.

Only when we sacrifice what is wrong for the right shall all be well.

To my dear friend, please remember that we are never alone in our life journey.

When one door is closed do remember that another door is open for you. All you need to do is pray and hopefully you will be lead to that door.

Remember i am always here if you ever need me. :)

No comments: