Monday, October 05, 2009

28th Birthday Wish List

I am not sure if i am being shameless. But then again to ask for something is indeed shameless! haha

However, this entry is in the name of fun and for those friends who may want to get me a gift, please think twice and dont get something that i believe i won't have a a need for.

For those friends who have been reading my facebook notes, congratulations. All i can say if i want those things that i listed, i doubt i would have any friends left :)

Here is what i want:

1. Forgiveness from ALL my friends
for those who believe i may have offended them in the past be it intentionally or not, please please for give me.

God can forgive me but when a friend does not forgive me, it is bad.

2. Prayers from ALL my friends
Please pray for me to be in the best of health and wealth. Only when i have both can i help others to get on with their lives too.

3. The unconditional love from everyone i know

Well of course it would be good if i do have gifts here and then. (*SHAMELESS MODE*)

Remember when in Oct 2007, Isaac got me blue roses as i fancy blue roses very much - he was in Msia and he had those roses delivered to my home!..SWEET! :)

The highlight of last year's birthday was the dinner outing that i had.

What i really hope is the following:

1. That i will be given the strength to face more challenges in my life
2. To be with the ones i love most always
3.To be given the very best that one can always ask for from the Almighty.

May Allah SWT, grant me my wishes. Amin.

No comments: