Sunday, May 27, 2012

MacBook Air or MacBook Pro

I am contemplating to get myself either of the above within the next few months.

Currently i am still using the 13" MacBook White which I got almost 4 years ago and it is still in good working condition, i will not replace it till it decide to get bonkers on me. The shelf life is about 5 years so it is right time to start planning and saving to get one.

In terms of weight and size, of course MacBook Air is the favoured choice but MacBook Pro has the full complete functions - USB ports, DVD, bigger hard disk capacity.

I am not a very IT Savvy Guy but i know my way round. To me, as long as it is of good quality, different from WINDOWS (since i am using that in office) and affordable, i am ok and i am so used to using Apple Product. Look at the picture below:

picture taken from engadget.com

For more information on both products go to www.apple.com/sg

Now, help me decide which one after you check that site out by participating at the polls on this blog!

MacBook Air or MacBook Pro? Help me decide!

*by the way i am still jealous over the fact that Poly Students get special prices on their MacBook Pro!*

No comments: