Saturday, May 26, 2012

Back For Good!

Assalamualaikum Everyone!


First of all, again i would like to apologize for my longest disappearance ever - for a year now! After the last post, I was in heartbroken mode - which is pretty normal for me.


I get heartbroken very easily - by love, by work, by life. I love everything but once I hate, I hate everything too.


Anyway, I have lots to share because so many things happen within a span of 1 year! 


Here goes! 


See the picture below? You see 1 extra guy right? Yes my sister got married last year October 2011. Introducing my brother in law. Will talk about the wedding preparations, wedding pics and see if i can put them somewhere for you all to read. I was quite busy with the wedding preparations as well. 













New Career Change
Last year June 2011, I switch a role in finance department - i move on to do credit control in May 2011. Hence i had to find someone to replace my current and guess who join me? I drag Abang Helfy to be interviewed and he got the job. 


However, due to my unhappiness there, I tendered in my resignation in September however the then department head from Sales & Account Management, spoke to me, interviewed me which resulted me to pull back my resignation letter and join them. I am happier of course! You don't make a switch and be unhappy. I learnt lots of new things. 


More challenges ahead but Alhamdulillah, I am managing it well. 


I have got lots of plans ahead and I hope to put them in place - Insya Allah! 


Hope I can get the same support like I used to - a bit difficult but i guess i have to start it with interesting posts again! 

No comments: