Saturday, August 28, 2010

NSS Alumni Gathering - Iftar

An idea born out by the ever diva - Siti Salamah, who later message me that she can't make it due to her mom's sickness.

It was smooth sailing thru the week until the day itself - sms after sms i received, saying they could not make it.

Sick to the core. I hate organizing an event due to this stupid irritating responds that i knew i would get. I can accept sick reasons as an excuse but one of the best reason i got was " I FORGOTTEN". One of them was quite a liar as well...let's call this person A and A is going out with the one that forgot and A can tell me that A is attending a family event. I mean..u wanna lie, lie properly..opps ramadan..puas hati BUKA LAH LAIN KALI!

Oh..another plastic attitude of A, Let's say A always story about B to other people. Frankly i cant stand B and to me once i cant stand people, i just write them off out of my life. A can still go on and on about B on a daily basis to me and guess what, A WENT OUT WITH B OK! Still got the cheek to ask me to reserve a seat with the other half and must WAIT for me to sms then reply. EH YOU PEOPLE YOU KNOW WHO U ARE...JUST REMOVE URSELF FROM MY FB OK? I DONT NEED YOU GUYS AROUND!

Really, i really really really feel disappointed. If this event dont matter to you, then it doesnt matter to me anymore. In future, dont you dare asked me to organize one. I will organize MY event and i sent out the invites. up to you if you wanna come or not.

I had book for 15 pax and by 3 pm i have 6 pax on the list. How embarrasing.

Anyway God is kind, Esmarena with son & Hidir join us. There were 9 now - alhamdulillah. At least the reserved table wont look pathetic.

Pics on FB in my profile and videos below.

Enjoy!

No comments: