Tuesday, August 10, 2010

National Day, Fasting and Miri

Good Evening,

Happy National Day! For the first time in my life, i watched fireworks from the barrage. with Jessy & Miri!
the good part is, we watch kids or teens trying to fly kites. and i was half teaching/laughing at them. HEY I DO KNOW HOW TO FLY A KITE ALRIGHT?

It was a nice view from there and thank God it did not rain.

I enjoyed myself. What I DID not enjoyed was the walking from the barrage to the Marina Bay MRT. Can you believe i didnt spot any signs to the MRT??? Jessy was sweaty but he was able to walk though :)

He did walked fast!

BUT i guess it has been yearssss since i stepped foot to Marina area and it is going thru massive redevelopments, so i guess it is expected. I m old anyway. Reaching 30s.

Anyway, that was for 9th August.

10th August  - Miri going home today hence early morning left home, went to mom's get my pass and talk about sis's wedding as they had booked everything.

Miri get to meet mommy again and the last time they met was last year Ramadan and Raya. she was here for the festivities. This year she left a day before fasting began! :)

Thinking about it, i have known Miri for years now. Jessy's uni mate and she is such a lovely positive girl! I always look forward to her arrival because she is sooo game to try everything.

When she left today, tears well up (as usual and u will roll ur eyes? :) ) well i m a sentimental person!

Anyway one good news, she is getting married next year at Las Vegas. Hopefully i have the $$ to travel over!

Hopefully she can make it to my sis's wedding too!

Fasting this year falls on the 11th August 2010. It is amazing how 1 year flew past just like that.
i hope Allah SWT will grant me more wishes. I have lots to make.
Amin.

No comments: